Advanced Airway/Otorhinolaryngology Fellowship
We are excited to offer a collaborative Advanced Airway /Otorhinolaryngology fellowship—the only one of its kind on the east coast. This fellowship offers a comprehensive case mix including:
Rotations with otorhinolaryngology, sleep medicine, and interventional pulmonology complete the experience. Fellows also:
- Participate in Fellows College. This is a unique educational experience focused on immersion in Grand Rounds, Journal Club, teaching experiences with medical student and resident s, as well as development and production of an Internal Review Board publication.
- Attend two national meetings associated with airway management, and become members of the Society of Airway Management and the Society of Head and Neck Anesthesia.
At the conclusion of the year, fellows are expert consult in complex airway management with a command of subspecialty services and their implications in difficult airway management.
The fellowship position is open to candidates who have successfully completed residency training in an anesthesiology training program and who are board eligible or certified in anesthesiology.
For further information regarding Fellowship in Advanced Airway /Otorhinolaryngology contact:
Tracey Straker MD MPH
Director of Advanced Airway Fellowship/Rotation
Associate Director Generalist Division
Associate Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology
Montefiore Medical Center
For application submissions, please contact the Program Administrator, Ms. Debbie Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants should submit the following:
- A completed hard copy of the fellowship application with photo
- A current curriculum vitae
- A personal statement (1 page maximum)
- USMLE Board Scores
- Copies of in-training scores to date
- Three (3) letters of reference from current supervisors
- Final Transcript
- Deans Letter