Montefiore Medical Group
Montefiore Medical Group (MMG) provides exceptional primary and specialty care services at more than 20 locations to residents of the Bronx and Westchester County. We offer comprehensive medical care in a multitude of medical specialties for every stage of life, from children to seniors.
Complete Healthcare Services for Your Family
We provide healthcare services in family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, as well as specialty care, diagnostics and educational programs. MMG also offers extended business hours to accommodate families' busy schedules, and select locations host urgent care services for walk-in patients. All of our healthcare sites accept most insurance plans.
Most MMG locations offer these benefits:
- Convenient hours, including evenings and Saturdays
- Same-day sick appointments
- On-site laboratory services
- 24-hour answering service
- Translation services to accommodate any language need
- Referrals to home healthcare when necessary
Choosing a physician at MMG means you and your family gain access to Montefiore Medical Center, a nationally renowned academic medical center and integrated healthcare delivery system. Our physicians are on the staff of Montefiore Medical Center, the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Our renowned specialty programs, including those in cardiology, cardiac surgery, cancer care, organ and tissue transplantation, children's health, women's health, surgery and surgical sub-specialties, accommodate every patient's needs.
Many MMG sites are members of the Bronx Community Health Network (BCHN), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). BCHN-sponsored FQHCs provide access to affordable, quality, comprehensive health care including dental, mental health, social work, nutrition, health education and pharmacy services. A team of healthcare professionals work together to offer an integrated system of care that ensures collaboration among all of a patient’s medical providers. No one is refused care because of inability to pay.
Members of the Bronx Community Health Network:
- Castle Hill Family Practice
- Comprehensive Family Care Center
- Comprehensive Health Care Center
- Family Health & Wellness Center
- University Avenue Family Practice
- West Farms Family Practice
- Williamsbridge Family Practice
Manage Your Healthcare Online
Your convenience comes first. MMG locations offer patient access to Manage Your Health Online — a safe, secure and efficient way to contact a physician's office online for non-urgent needs.
With Manage Your Health Online, you can:
- Email your doctor
- Request your next appointment
- Request a medication refill
- Access our health library to help find answers to your health concerns
- Create your own personal health record
Established in 1947, MMG offers a choice of more than 350 distinguished physicians who are supported by a dedicated team of nurses, health educators and other highly-qualified medical professionals.