Montefiore Medical Center is committed to the highest levels of quality and ethical standards and to ensuring that all its business is conducted in compliance with Federal, State and local laws and within applicable regulatory guidelines. This policy describes our compliance with certain requirements set forth in the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005 with regard to federal and state false claims laws.
Montefiore is committed to complying with Section 6032 of the Federal Deficit Reduction Act of 2005 as well as with all other federal and state and local laws and regulations and ensuring that its billing to the Medicare program, the New York State Medicaid program and other federal and state sponsored programs is accurate and conforms to applicable law. Below are documents all vendors need to be aware of before doing business with Montefiore.
Deficit Reduction Act of 2005
The following documents pertain to the Deficit Reduction act:
- Letter to vendors
- JC31.1 (Summary of Federal and State False Claims Laws)
- JC30.1 (Detection and Prevention of Fraud, Waste and Abuse)
The following documents are for vendors interested in conducting business with Montefiore:
- Supplier Guidelines
- JP54.1 (Medical Vendor Representative Policy & Procedure)
- Montefiore Conflict of Interest Policy
If you are attending an in-person meeting, all vendors must:
- Register with Vendormate prior to entering any Montefiore facility. As part of the registration process you must upload proof of your FDA approved COVID-19 vaccination.
- On the day of your appointment, upon your arrival you will:
- Be screened for signs and/or symptoms of COVID-19
- Badge-in at the Vendor Kiosk and complete the symptom attestation form and temperature check at the Visitor Desk
- Follow all other COVID-19 protocols