New! Community & Population Health Dashboards
These new dashboards, created by Montefiore's Office of Community and Population Health, provide up-to-date information on the health status and health behaviors of Bronx residents and, where possible, Hudson Valley residents. Information from a number of data sources were used to provide an overview of trends, socio-demographic differences, disparities and neighborhood health statistics. The dashboards are available in PDF and Powerpoint format.
Please feel free to incorporate these community health and population resources into your presentations, grants, reports or lectures.
Information is updated regularly; please check back often for new topics.
- Asthma | PDF | Powerpoint [new]
- Communicable Diseases | PDF | Powerpoint [new]
- Diabetes | PDF | Powerpoint
- Drug Abuse & Opioids | PDF | Powerpoint
- HIV/AIDS | PDF | Powerpoint
- Influenza | PDF | Powerpoint [new]
- Maternal and Child Health| PDF | Powerpoint [new]
- Mental Health| PDF | Powerpoint [new]
- Nutrition, Physical Activity & Obesity | PDF | Powerpoint [new]
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases | PDF | Powerpoint [new]
- Smoking (including data on lung cancer, respiratory disease, cardiovascular disease and diabetes) | PDF | Powerpoint
- Violence | PDF | Powerpoint