Outpatient Clinical Programs - Urogynecology Services - Bronx - Westchester - New York - Montefiore Medical Center
Women with problems of the lower urinary tract are offered diagnosis and management through the department's urogynecology unit located on Rosenthal 4 at Montefiore Hospital.
Urinary problems can be diagnosed on an outpatient basis with state-of-the-art computerized urodynamics equipment or by cystoscopy, a procedure for visualizing the inside of the bladder, these procedures are performed by subspecialist physicians working in this program.
- Services and Treatments
Programs and Services
- Division of General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Division of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Division of Reproductive and Medical Genetics
- Division of Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- Institute for Women’s Health, Genetics and Human Reproduction
- Montefiore's Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Health
- Outpatient Clinical Programs
- Public Health and Community Programs
- The Women's Group
- Meet the OB/GYN Team