Montefiore's Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Health - Programs and Services - Bronx - Westchester - New York - Montefiore Medical Center
The MIRMH is a visionary concept in women's health, providing a full range of advanced medical options dedicated to overcoming obstacles to successful childbearing. Unique in the New York metropolitan area, the Institute is conveniently located in lower Westchester County. It brings together highly specialized talents and expertise in Reproductive Endocrinology and Reproductive Genetics to provide a comprehensive, integrated approach to the medical complexities of childbearing. This facility uses the most sophisticated ultrasound equipment available today, including 3-D ultrasound.
With the latest in reproductive technologies and a world-renowned team of physicians, the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic options are available, including:
- Infertility consultations
- Risk evaluation
- Treatment services
The center is the most active and successful Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) program in Westchester County.
Our success at achieving pregnancies for so many couples has led to the recent expansion of ART services. We now provide services to patients undergoing assisted reproductive procedures 7 days per week.
After consultation, patients are referred back to their referring physician for delivery. Patients who self-refer to the Institute can be referred to local obstetricians.
We invite you to telephone our office directly to speak with our physicians. Our office is open Monday through Friday, and evening and weekend appointments are available.
- Services and Treatments
Programs and Services
- Division of General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Division of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Division of Reproductive and Medical Genetics
- Division of Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- Institute for Women’s Health, Genetics and Human Reproduction
- Montefiore's Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Health
- Outpatient Clinical Programs
- Public Health and Community Programs
- The Women's Group
- Meet the OB/GYN Team