Outpatient Clinical Programs - Reproductive Endocrine Services - Bronx - Westchester - New York - Montefiore Medical Center
Both clinical and laboratory services are available within our department for a variety of reproductive endocrine concerns including infertility, menopause, and other hormonal disorders.
The full range of assisted reproductive technologies (ART) is available at our Westchester sites. A bone densitometry program at the Institute of Women's Health permits the screening, diagnosis, and treatment assessment for women at risk of bone loss.
Women are offered the opportunity to participate in clinical trials with new medications and a study nurse at the Institute is available for in-depth teaching and counseling of women with menopausal concerns.
- Services and Treatments
Programs and Services
- Division of General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Division of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Division of Reproductive and Medical Genetics
- Division of Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- Institute for Women’s Health, Genetics and Human Reproduction
- Montefiore's Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Health
- Outpatient Clinical Programs
- Public Health and Community Programs
- The Women's Group
- Meet the OB/GYN Team