Outpatient Clinical Programs - Gynecology Oncology Services - Bronx - Westchester - New York - Montefiore Medical Center
Women seeking physicians with expertise in the diagnosis and management of malignancies of the reproductive tract can schedule care at the Institute of Women's Health, the Larchmont site, the Moses Division, or at a private office in Manhattan.
With a focus on hormone-dependent cancers--including endometrial (uterine), cervical, and ovarian--this practice offers a full range of clinical services including surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy. Laparoscopic surgery is utilized in the management of these diseases when appropriate. An ovarian cancer screening program is available for evaluation of women who have a family history of the disease or related cancers. Women on tamoxifen for breast cancer are followed in an intensive surveillance program. Women with pre-invasive cervical disease are evaluated for nutritional therapy or outpatient surgical techniques such as LEEP, laser, or cryotherapy.
Interested women also may participate in clinical trials of newer pharmacologic agents. Oncologic clinical nursing specialists are available for surveillance of and support to women participating in such studies.
- Services and Treatments
Programs and Services
- Division of General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Division of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Division of Reproductive and Medical Genetics
- Division of Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- Institute for Women’s Health, Genetics and Human Reproduction
- Montefiore's Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Health
- Outpatient Clinical Programs
- Public Health and Community Programs
- The Women's Group
- Meet the OB/GYN Team