Maternal-Fetal Medicine - Programs and Services - Bronx - Westchester - New York - Montefiore Medical Center
The faculty members of the Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine care for women with high-risk pregnancies. Pregnant women in prenatal care who develop high-risk conditions can be referred to our specialists in maternal fetal medicine. These physicians have specialized training in caring for women with special pregnancy needs such as heart problems, multiple gestations (twins, triplets, or more), high blood pressure, and diabetes.
The Division also runs the antepartum testing service at the Weiler Division. Women with high-risk conditions, or who have passed their due date, are referred to the antepartum testing service at Weiler/Einstein for evaluation. Sophisticated testing such as Non-Stress Tests and Biophysical Profile tests can be done by the maternal-fetal medicine faculty, assisted by nurses specialized experts in this type of testing.
- Services and Treatments
Programs and Services
- Division of General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Division of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Division of Reproductive and Medical Genetics
- Division of Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- Institute for Women’s Health, Genetics and Human Reproduction
- Montefiore's Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Health
- Outpatient Clinical Programs
- Public Health and Community Programs
- The Women's Group
- Meet the OB/GYN Team