Montefiore To Your Health! Associate Wellness
Montefiore recognizes that it’s most valued assets are a healthy, caring and committed workforce.
Montefiore’s To Your Health! Associate Wellness initiative aims to promote a worksite culture that supports the physical and mental well-being of our associates, and encourages them to make healthy lifestyle choices, understanding that in caring for others, we also need to care for ourselves.
To Your Health! Associate Wellness offerings available to Montefiore employees include:
- The Montefiore Wellness Portal, which features telephonic health coaching, meal plans, wellness challenges, and an annual wellness report upon completion of a health questionnaire
- Fitness Initiatives, including discounted gym memberships across the tri-state area and free fitness classes at Montefiore
- Nutrition Programming, including confidential 1:1 nutrition-focused counseling, biometric wellness check-ins, nutrition workshops, discounted WW memberships, and diabetes prevention/management programs
- Care Guidance, a free, confidential and voluntary program providing Personal Health Nurse telephonic support to eligible associates related to physical and emotional health, care coordination and benefit-related inquiries
- Supportive Wellness, including confidential appointments with a licensed psychologist for stress management consultations, coaching for health behavior goals, and experiential group programming
- System-wide Happenings, including group programming on nutrition and stress management, campus-wide activities such as Heart Month, and connections to external resources such as Montefiore’s EAP