For Professionals - Information for Referring Physicians - New York City - Montefiore Medical Center
At Montefiore Medical Center, referring physicians are valued members of the patient care team, and we work closely with our partners to ensure that treatment is seamless and thorough.
Montefiore is ranked among the top hospitals nationally and regionally by U.S. News & World Report. We provide care designed to reach people where and when they need it most committed to maintaining the integrity of the relationships between referring physicians and their patients.
Communication is key—Montefiore physicians share the results of evaluations and recommended course of care with patients’ referring physicians in a timely manner and are available for consultation as needed.
Services we provide to referring physicians include:
- More than 50 advanced primary care locations throughout the New York metropolitan area
- Multidisciplinary care through our Centers of Excellence in cancer care, heart and vascular care, leading-edge surgical teams and award-winning Children's Hospital at Montefiore
- Advanced access to innovative treatments through our partnership with Einstein
- Specialty care in a wide range of clinical departments
- Acute and intensive care
- Long-term and nursing home care
To arrange for specialty care for your adult patients, please call 1-800-MD-MONTE; for your pediatric patients call 1-855-CHAM-247.
- Information for Referring Physicians
- Partnership with Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency and Fellowship Information
- Allied and Other Health Professionals Training
- Alumni Relations
- Continuing Medical Education
- Nursing at Montefiore
- To Your Health! Associate Wellness
- Institute for Emergency Care Training
- Care Management at Montefiore
- Montefiore Einstein Center for Bioethics
- Montefiore IT