For Professionals - Staff and Alumni Association - Awards and Recognition - New York City - Montefiore Medical Center
In line with the four tenets of our mission, the Staff and Alumni Association recognizes our members' exceptional contributions to healthcare.
The Association honors members including house staff for scientific or medical excellence in any department including House Staff. As a premiere academic medical center, we also honor our clinicians for their contributions to medical research and education through scholarships and paper competitions in the basic sciences and clinical medicine.
Our awards include:
- Henry L. Moses Prize Competition
- Outstanding House Officer Award
- Physician Assistant Distinguished Service Award
- Staff and Alumni Honorees
- Staff and Alumni Prize
Most of the awards are distributed at the annual Dinner Dance and Awards Night with the exception of the Staff and Alumni Prize, which is presented in November at the Association’s annual House Staff Career Night program.
- Information for Referring Physicians
- Partnership with Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency and Fellowship Information
- Allied and Other Health Professionals Training
- Alumni Relations
- Continuing Medical Education
- Nursing at Montefiore
- To Your Health! Associate Wellness
- Institute for Emergency Care Training
- Care Management at Montefiore
- Montefiore Einstein Center for Bioethics
- Montefiore IT