Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Center, Center for Continuing Professional Development (CCPD) is one of the largest medical school-based CE providers in the State of New York. We are committed to producing quality CE activities on various platforms. Our CE activities are designed to enhance the competence, performance and/or patient outcomes of healthcare professionals. All activities are designed using the most current scientific information and methodologies for health professionals.
We are dedicated to achieving greater results in this ever-changing landscape of CE and will continue to strive to find new and innovative ways to educate health professionals.
Accredited activities offered by CCPD include (but are not limited to): conferences and workshops, live online activities, enduring activities (i.e., online modules, journal-based activities), performance improvement activities, Maintenance of Certification (MOC) activities, and Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS).
In support of improving patient care, Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Center is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Accredited to offer continuing education credit for the following professions:
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- American Academy of Physician Associates (AAPA)
- American Dental Association’s Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- American Psychological Association (New York State - APA NYSED)
- Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry’s Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE)
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)
- Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer (BOC)
- Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)