Services and Treatments
A comprehensive and all-encompassing approach to treatment is crucial for managing adult congenital heart disease (CHD).
The Montefiore Adult Congenital Heart Disease (MAtCH) Program provides expert care for the full spectrum of CHD—from simple atrial septal defects to the severely complex conditions such as patients with single ventricles after the Fontan operation—all requiring complex and long term medical care.
MAtCH program services include:
- Inpatient and outpatient evaluation, management and continued care for CHD.
- Maternal-perinatal program with genetic counseling and fetal echocardiography
- Diagnostic imaging services.
- Transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography
- MRI and CT-scan
- Electrophysiology services including radio frequency and cryoablation ablation, pacemaker and AICD implantation.
- Diagnostic and interventional catheterization.
- Adult congenital cardiothoracic surgery.
- Ventricular assist device program.
- Cardiomyopathy and cardiac transplantation program.
Comprehensive, Multidisciplinary and Seamless Care for Adult Congenital Heart Disease
Our team of highly-trained and internationally-renowned cardiac specialists understand that adults with CHD need ongoing medical guidance in planning key life issues such as college, career choice, employment, insurance, activity, lifestyle, pregnancy, long-term care and more.
Our MAtCH Transition Program—the first of its kind in the region—offers the level of attention needed to maintain a continuum of care as patients go from pediatric to adult cardiology. You’ll immediately get an individualized treatment plan, personalized designed based on your overall health status and other existing health conditions. We’re with you every step of the way as you move from a pediatric to adult and plan for major life events, like relationships, career and pregnancy.
Patients taking part in our MAtCH Transition Program are closely followed as part of a gradual process that guarantees that their overall medical history, cardiac medication routine, lifestyle and other relevant factors are seamlessly incorporated into the care that our team provides. The specialists with our MAtCH Transition Program understand the importance of life-long cardiac care.
- Clinical Cardiology
- Diseases and Conditions
Services and Treatments
- Montefiore Advanced Lung Disease Program
- The James Scheuer, MD Division of Cardiology
- Diagnostic Tests for Heart and Vascular Disease
- Treatments/Procedures for Heart and Vascular Disease
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Comprehensive Heart Valve Repair Program
- Tarrytown Cardiology Associates
- Bronx Medical Cardiac
- New Rochelle Cardiology
- Montefiore Einstein Pulmonary Hypertension Program
- Heart and Vascular Disease Prevention and Wellness
- Research and Clinical Trials
- About Us
- Support the Heart and Vascular Center