Research and Clinical Trials
Montefiore is the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine. This union means patients with the Montefiore Adult Congenital Heart Disease (MAtCH) Program benefit from our robust research efforts, focused on bringing the latest breakthroughs from the bench to the bedside. It’s a distinct level of access to innovation offered only by large academic medical centers, like Montefiore.
This highly distinctive integration of science and medicine, along with our unending dedication to improving patient outcomes, allow us to deliver sophisticated, state-of-the-art treatments to the communities we serve.
The Montefiore Einstein Center for Heart and Vascular Care is a renowned leader in research; we serve as a primary resource for patients who require complex, high-risk procedures. Our physicians and researchers are involved in more than 400 clinical trials and research studies to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of innovative treatments and diagnostics.
The MAtCH team actively conducts clinically- relevant research and participates in national ACHD research trials. Our team is particularly interested in studies exploring long-term outcomes in ACHD patients, advanced ACHD imaging, pregnancy in women with CHD and the transition from pediatric to adult-based care.
We invite you to use our comprehensive search tool to find a clinical trial that that meets your needs.
- Clinical Cardiology
- Diseases and Conditions
Services and Treatments
- Montefiore Advanced Lung Disease Program
- The James Scheuer, MD Division of Cardiology
- Diagnostic Tests for Heart and Vascular Disease
- Treatments/Procedures for Heart and Vascular Disease
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Comprehensive Heart Valve Repair Program
- Tarrytown Cardiology Associates
- Bronx Medical Cardiac
- New Rochelle Cardiology
- Montefiore Einstein Pulmonary Hypertension Program
- Heart and Vascular Disease Prevention and Wellness
- Research and Clinical Trials
- About Us
- Support the Heart and Vascular Center