Montefiore Einstein Center for Heart and Vascular Care – Tarrytown Cardiology Associates - Westchester, New York
From performing the world's first successful coronary artery bypass operation to leading research on the regeneration of heart stem cells, Montefiore Medical Center's cardiologists have pioneered advances in cardiac medicine and surgery for nearly 60 years. This tradition continues today and has expanded to meet the needs of Montefiore's growing community.
Tarrytown Cardiology Associates offers Westchester County residents this same high-quality care delivered by experienced cardiologists and surgeons who provide the advanced treatment and innovation of Montefiore, with the compassion and convenience of a private practice.
Complete cardiac care is available to all patients regardless of how high-risk their condition and includes consultations, tests and lab results, all in one location. Patients can also expect access to the expertise, resources and research available at Montefiore Einstein Center for Heart and Vascular Care.
Because of our connection with the Center, our cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons belong to an elite team of experienced heart specialists working directly with referring physicians, creating seamless communication across a patient's healthcare network. Our team includes nurses, patient care technicians, a nuclear cardiology technician, electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons.
Together, we provide a wide range of heart care, from routine cardiac diagnostics and consultations for women's heart health to high-risk cardiac care and cardiac clearance for surgery. Our physicians offer the most advanced diagnostic technology, such as echocardiography, nuclear cardiac testing and consultation for Holter monitors. Patients can always expect the most innovative medical and surgical treatments for all types of heart disease.
- Clinical Cardiology
- Diseases and Conditions
Services and Treatments
- Montefiore Advanced Lung Disease Program
- The James Scheuer, MD Division of Cardiology
- Diagnostic Tests for Heart and Vascular Disease
- Treatments/Procedures for Heart and Vascular Disease
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Comprehensive Heart Valve Repair Program
- Tarrytown Cardiology Associates
- Bronx Medical Cardiac
- New Rochelle Cardiology
- Montefiore Einstein Pulmonary Hypertension Program
- Heart and Vascular Disease Prevention and Wellness
- Research and Clinical Trials
- About Us
- Support the Heart and Vascular Center