The Montefiore Einstein Center for Transplantation offers a vast number of resources aimed at helping patients get through the transplantation process.
Some of these resources include:
- A dedicated outpatient transplant unit
- An advanced immunology laboratory with flow cytometry for state-of-the-art cross-matching and monitoring of potential rejection
- A dedicated team of transplant nurses and physician assistants
- 24-hour/seven-days-a-week care by attending physicians and surgeons
- Temporary stay apartments in the Moses Division, offered at a nominal fee for select patients and families who may be traveling from a distance
- Live Donor program available