Family and Social Medicine
How to Apply
The Monte HOP Program is open to the following:
- A graduating high school senior or college freshman/sophomore
- A U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
- A person considered economically or educationally disadvantaged and/or from groups considered underrepresented in the health industry
- Able to commute easily to all program/clinic sites (housing is not available)
- Commit to participate in all activities of the program on a daily basis
Application Deadline: March 22, 2019*
Applicants are urged to submit all materials as soon as possible, as some slots may be filled prior to the deadline.
Upon going through the applications, interviews will be scheduled in April 2019.