Family and Social Medicine
How to Apply
The Monte HOP Program is open to the following:
- A graduating high school senior or college freshman/sophomore
- A U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
- A person considered economically or educationally disadvantaged and/or from groups considered underrepresented in the health industry
- Able to commute easily to all program/clinic sites (housing is not available)
- Commit to participate in all activities of the program
The application period for 2021 is now over.
Please contact 718-920-5521 for additional information.