Patients & Visitors
Insurance Plans Accepted
At Montefiore Medical Center, we are committed to providing every patient with the highest-quality care, regardless of your specific insurance coverage. For those without health insurance, our Financial Aid Office is available to provide assistance and resources.
Listed below are all the Contracted Plans with which Montefiore participates. Please be mindful these plans have constant changes and updates. Additionally, it is suggested that you contact your individual Health Plan to verify that Montefiore and its employed providers are participating in your health plan’s network.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- Specialty Care only - Non Participating for PCP Services
- Centerlight Healthcare
- Centers Plan for Healthy Living
- Emblem Health (including GHI and HIP)
- Empire BCBS
- Empire BCBS HealthPlus
- Empire Plan (NYSHIP)
- Fidelis Care
- Montefiore participates with Fidelis Care, but is non-participating with Fidelis Exchange
- Specialty only – no PCP
- Humana Medicare
- Independent Care System
- LOCAL 272 Teamsters is NON PARTICIPATING
- Specialty Care only, referral required – Non Participating for PCP Services
- Montefiore Diamond Care
- Northwell Direct
- NYC Medicare Advantage Plus (Starting January 1, 2022)
- All products
- Partners Health Plan
- Senior Whole Health
- Specialty Services only for Emblemhealth Medicaid Plans (Essentials 1-4; Medicaid; CHP; FHP) and Empire HealthPlus Medicaid only
- Tricare Prime and VA Choice
- All Commercial plans and Dual Medicare/Medicaid only
- Village Max
Questions About Your Coverage
Insurance coverage limitations depend upon individual or group policies and contracts. For questions about your coverage, please select your insurance carrier above for information on how to contact them directly or check your insurance card for details. If you do not have insurance, our Patient Services Department can help determine your eligibility for free or low-cost insurance, as well as government assistance.
A Guide to Help Patients avoid Surprises in their Medical Bills.
We have prepared a guide for patients to assist in avoiding surprises in their medical bills. This guide is available in both English and Spanish.