Family Care Center (FCC)
3444 Kossuth Avenue
Bronx, NY 10467
Specialties: Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine, Allergy, Anti-Coagulation, Arthritis, Diabetes, Endocrinology, Epilepsy, Gastroenterology, Headache Disorders, Hematology, Lupus, Neurology, Nutrition, Plastic Surgery, Pulmonary, Seizure, Sleep Disorders
Family Care Center has been providing excellent medical services for more than 40 years. Our diverse staff is committed to caring for the surrounding communities in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Our office is conveniently located adjacent to Montefiore Medical Center's Moses Division and patients can schedule appointments for the entire family at one convenient location.
In addition to full internal medicine, pediatric and obstetrics/gynecology services, we also provide many specialized services to our patients, including:
- Diabetes management
- Allergy and asthma management
- High blood pressure treatment
- Anticoagulation services
- Immunizations and employee physicals
- Preoperative assessments
- Behavioral and developmental pediatrics
- Immunizations and school/camp physicals
- Adolescent medicine
- Family planning and prenatal care
- Adolescent prenatal services
- Arthritis evaluation and treatment
With access to hundreds of MMG physicians, we offer an array of medical specialties under one roof. Our services include endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, neurology, plastic surgery, lung disease, podiatry, nutrition and weight management. We also have clinics for headache, lupus, seizures and sleep problems.
At MMG Family Care Center, we also provide the following extended services to ensure that your family's needs are met:
- Emergency department follow-up care
- HIV counseling and testing, and referrals for HIV primary care
- Social services, including information and referrals to government programs
- Individual and group nutrition counseling
- Health fairs
Making It Easier For You
In addition to our outstanding medical care, we also offer:
- Walk-ins and same-day sick appointments (please call ahead for internal medicine and pediatrics)
- Convenient hours and a 24-hour answering service
- On-site laboratory
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site dental facility
- Bilingual staff who speak fluent English and Spanish and who can accommodate any other language needs through an extensive translation service
- Referrals for home healthcare when necessary
The Benefits of Choosing MMG
Choosing an MMG doctor means you gain access to Montefiore Medical Center and its extensive range of specialty services for your entire family. Our physicians are on the staff of Montefiore Medical Center, the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine. We treat all major illnesses in a family-centered, compassionate environment.
Montefiore Medical Group Family Care Center is conveniently located in the Laconia section of the Bronx, adjacent to Montefiore Medical Center's Moses Division and is easily accessible by car and public transportation.
By Bus (Bronx)
Take the Bx10, Bx16, Bx28, Bx30 or Bx34.
By Bus (Westchester)
Take the B-L 21, B-L 20x, B-L 20 or B-L 4.
Take the No. 4 train to Mosholu Parkway Station or the D train to 205th Street (the last stop).
We are accessible from I-87 (Major Deegan Expressway), the Henry Hudson Parkway and the Bronx River Parkway. Garage and street parking are available. Call for detailed directions.