Co-op City (Bay Plaza)
2100 Bartow Avenue
Bronx, NY 10475
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Camille Costa, Administrator
W. Roy Michaelis, MD, Medical Director
The Medical Group's Co-op City (Bay Plaza) practice has been providing excellent healthcare services for adults and children at our convenient Bartow Avenue location for more than a decade. With a personal, family-centered approach, our diverse team of outstanding internists and pediatricians aims to meet the needs of our surrounding community.
Making It Easier For You
In addition to our comprehensive medical care, we also offer:
- Same-day sick appointments (for internal medicine and pediatrics, please call ahead)
- Convenient hours and a 24-hour answering service
- On-site laboratory
- Bilingual staff who speak fluent English and Spanish and who can accommodate any other language needs through an extensive translation service
- Referrals for home healthcare when necessary
- Services for hearing and visually impaired patients
The Benefits of Choosing MMG
Choosing an MMG doctor means you gain access to Montefiore Medical Center and its extensive range of specialty services for your entire family. Our physicians are on the staff of Montefiore Medical Center, the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine. We treat all major illnesses in a family-centered, compassionate environment.
Montefiore Medical Group Co-op City (Bay Plaza) is conveniently located in the Co-op City and Baychester sections of the Bronx. It is easily accessible by car and public transportation. We offer on-site parking.
Take the BX26, BX28, BX29, or BX30 to Bay Plaza.
We are accessible from the Bronx River Parkway, Cross Bronx Expressway, Hutchinson River Parkway and the New England Thruway. Free parking is available in a lot. Call for detailed directions.