Family Health & Wellness Center
1 Fordham Plaza, 5th Floor
Bronx, NY 10458
Specialties: Family Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Dermatology, Nutrition, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Psychology, and Child Psychology
Services: Diabetic Education, Health Education, and Social Work
Otis Lewis, MHA, Administrative Director
Maria Gbur, MD, Medical Director
Family Health Center offers excellent healthcare services to patients of all ages in a warm, friendly environment. Families benefit by receiving comprehensive care in one convenient location.
Making It Easier For You
In addition to our comprehensive medical care, we offer:
- Walk-ins and same-day sick appointments (call ahead)
- Convenient hours and a 24-hour answering service
- Bilingual staff who speak fluent English and Spanish and who can accommodate any other language needs through an extensive translation service
- Referrals for home healthcare when necessary
- Services for hearing and visually impaired patients
- The CICERO Program with a wide range of HIV/AIDS services, including education, counseling, treatment and support
The Benefits of Choosing MMG
Choosing an MMG doctor means you gain access to Montefiore Medical Center and its extensive range of specialty services for your entire family. Our physicians are on the staff of Montefiore Medical Center, the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine. We treat all major illnesses in a family-centered, compassionate environment.
Bronx Community Health Network
Family Health Center is one of the MMG sites that is a member of the Bronx Community Health Network (BCHN), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). BCHN-sponsored FQHCs provide access to affordable, quality, comprehensive health care including dental, mental health, social work, nutrition, health education and pharmacy services. A team of healthcare professionals work together to offer an integrated system of care that ensures collaboration among all of a patient’s medical providers. No one is refused care because of inability to pay. Learn more about BCHN’s mission and its member health centers.