1010 Central Park Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10704
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy, Cardiology, Ophthalmology,
Optometry, Rehabilitation Medicine, Surgery
Linda Pernia, Administrator
Arthur Hopkins, MD, Medical Director
For more than 20 years, the Medical Group's Cross County practice provides excellent primary and specialty care to the Westchester County community and beyond. The Center provides care for patients of all ages in a comfortable, family-centered environment. Patients can benefit by scheduling their family appointments at one convenient location.
Making It Easier For You
In addition to our outstanding medical care, we also offer:
- Same-day appointments for internal medicine and pediatrics
- On-site physician coverage
- Convenient hours and a 24-hour answering service
- On-site laboratory
- Radiology services (X-ray, Mammography, Ultrasound)
- On-site parking
- Welcome orientation for new and expectant parents to meet our pediatricians, become familiar with our facility and learn more about how MMG Cross County can serve the entire family
- Multilingual physicians who speak Spanish, Portuguese and Italian and who can accommodate any other language needs through an extensive translation service
- Interpreting services for deaf, hard of hearing and accommodations for other language needs
- Referrals for home healthcare
- Handicap accessible
The Benefits of Choosing MMG
Choosing an MMG doctor means you gain access to Montefiore Medical Center the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine and its extensive range of specialty health services for your entire family. We treat all major illnesses in a family-centered, compassionate environment.
Montefiore Medical Group (MMG) Cross County is centrally located in Southern Westchester, just one half-mile from the Cross County Shopping Center. We are easily accessible by car and public transportation. We offer on-site parking.
Take the 20 Bee Line Service (Destination to White Plains).
Take I-87 (Major Deegan Expressway), Bronx River Parkway, Hutchinson River Parkway, Cross County Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway or Sprain Brook Parkway. Free parking is available on site.