Astor Avenue Pediatrics
1500 Astor Avenue
Bronx, NY 10469
Carissa Saldarriaga, Administrator
Alexi Tzavaras, MD, Medical Director
Astor Avenue Pediatrics is dedicated exclusively to children. Our experienced physicians and medical support staff provide comprehensive medical and preventive pediatric services in a comforting environment. We are committed to providing reliable care for infants, children and adolescents at each stage of their development.
Making It Easier For You
In addition to our comprehensive pediatric care, we offer:
- Same-day appointments (please call ahead for urgent care)
- Convenient hours and a 24-hour answering service
- On-site parking
- Bilingual staff who speak fluent English and Spanish and who can accommodate any other language needs through an extensive translation service
- Referrals for home healthcare when necessary
- Services for hearing and visually impaired patients
- Orientation program providing expectant parents the opportunity to tour our facility and meet our pediatricians
The Benefits of Choosing MMG
Choosing an MMG doctor means you gain access to Montefiore Medical Center and its extensive range of specialty services for your entire family. Our physicians are on the staff of Montefiore Medical Center, the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine. We treat all major illnesses in a family-centered, compassionate environment.
Montefiore Medical Group (MMG) Astor Avenue Pediatrics is conveniently located in the Pelham Gardens section of the Bronx on Astor Avenue. It is easily accessible by car and public transportation.
Take the BX12, BX31 and stop at Eastchester Road.
Take the No. 5 train to Pelham Parkway. Then, take the BX12 to Eastchester Road.
Take the No. 6 train to Pelham Bay Park. Then, take the BX12 to Eastchester Road.
We are accessible from the Bronx River Parkway, Hutchinson Parkway, Pelham Parkway and the Cross Bronx Expressway. Street parking is available. Call for detailed directions.