Microvascular Lab - Second Year
This is a PGY-4 or a PGY-6 rotation intended to give residents a four-week experience in microvascular techniques.
The goals of the rotation are for the residents to:
- Learn the techniques of microvascular surgery.
- Pursue independent or ongoing research activities.
At the conclusion of the rotation, residents should have a knowledge of microsurgical techniques applicable to plastic surgery.
Services and Treatments
- Breast Surgery
- General Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Adolescent Bariatric Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Transplant Surgery
- Research and Clinical Trials
- Meet the Surgery Team