Each fellow will develop a portfolio during the course of the fellowship year. The portfolio will contain all of the fellow's formal presentations and projects completed during the year as well as all case write-ups and minor presentations.
Each fellow is assigned to work with a faculty member on an ongoing quality improvement (QI) project within the division. Many of the fellowship QI/Research projects and case reports have resulted in abstracts and poster presentations at national meetings.
- Core Curriculum Lecture and literature review
- Geriatric Case Conference and literature review
- Abstract for submission to American Geriatrics Society (AGS)
- Geriatric Mortality Case Conference
- QI Project
- Journal Club article and literature review (2)
- Margaret Tietz Center case write ups (2)