Salary and Benefits
- 20 vacation days, 12 sick days, 8 hospital holidays.
- 5 conference days; funding is available if you are presenting your work.
- Educational resource allowance of $500.00 per year, which can be used toward purchasing textbooks, software, PDA devices, iPhones, iPads, e-readers, payment of professional society membership dues, etc.
- Subsidized housing in Montefiore apartment buildings may be available (Note: demand currently exceeds supply, so housing cannot be guaranteed).
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, with a variety of program choices.
- CareGuidance program, which is a program where employees are connect to a nurse case manager that is able to assist in accessing medical and psychiatric care as needed.
- PGY3/PGY4 residents have their own offices with computers during their outpatient rotations; office space and computers are readily available during all other rotations.
- Residents have full use of Montefiore and Albert Einstein College of Medicine libraries, including free interlibrary loan and online access to full-text journals and e-books.
- Residents have access to our large audio/visual library of psychiatry training materials and digital audio and video recording equipment.
Take the Psychiatry Residency Training Program Virtual Tour
See why so many applicants choose Montefiore-Einstein
- Services and Treatments
- Outpatient Mental Health Services
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Services
- Psychology Internship Training Program
- Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship
- Autism & OCD Fellowship
- Child Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Fellowship
- Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship
- Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship
- University Scholars Clinical and Research Fellowship
- Psychiatry Residency
- Psychiatry Research Institute
- University Behavioral Associates
- Montefiore-Einstein Psychiatry Associates