HPV Clinical Trial
Do You Qualify for this HPV Prevention Research Program?
Use the checklist below to see if you qualify. You must:
- Be between the ages of 19 and 35.
- Be sexually active and having vaginal sex at least three times a month, on average.
- Not be HPV positive or have had an abnormal Pap test at the beginning of the trial.
- Be willing to give up douching or using other vaginal products while the study is ongoing.
- Regularly use birth control such as the birth control pills or an IUD.
- Be able to speak English or Spanish.
You may not participate if you:
- Have had an HIV or an active syphilis infection.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Interested in more information or interested in participating? Call 1-646-574-2369 or email StopHPV@montefiore.org.