Eastchester (Westchester County)
440 White Plains Road
Eastchester, NY 10709
How to Reach Us
Our office phones are answered 24 hours a day. To make an appointment or to reach us, please call:
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Specialties: Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Adolescent Health, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disorders, Sleep Disorders
Rita Punch, Administrator
Heidi Sanger, MD, Medical Director
About Montefiore Medical Group Eastchester
At Montefiore Medical Group, we work together with our patients to achieve and maintain their good health. Every patient receives a comprehensive evaluation and has an individualized medical team dedicated to their care. Our patients become our partners in their own care.
- Child Psychologist
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Patient Care Technicians (PCTs)
- Patient Access Representatives
- Social Worker
- Specialty Physicians
We welcome most insurance plans. We also offer a sliding-fee scale for patients who are uninsured. If you do not have medical insurance, we will help you find the coverage that is most appropriate for you.
Making It Easier for You
We want you to have a positive experience as a patient of Montefiore’s. So we offer:
- Convenient hours
- On-site laboratory services, with Saturday hours
- Referrals to home healthcare when necessary
- Translation services in multiple languages
As a partner with your health care team, there is a lot you can do to be active in your care. Here is a checklist to help you:
- Be honest with everyone on your care team about your medical history.
- Bring a list of all your health questions. Put the questions that are most important to you at the top.
- Bring a trusted family member or friend with you to help listen as your health care team explains your condition and your treatment plan.
- Bring a list of all medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements you take to every appointment.
- Tell your health care team about any other health care providers you see so we can include them on your team.
- Learn about your conditions, treatments and any medical tests you will be getting so you can ask questions or address concerns you have with your healthcare team.
- You are the center of your healthcare team. Work with your team to develop and follow a health care plan that’s best for you. Ask questions, be honest about what does and does not work for you in your plan, and make suggestions about what might work better for you.
- Do your best to keep scheduled appointments, and call to reschedule or cancel as early as possible.
Montefiore Medical Group
Montefiore Medical Group (MMG) has been providing exceptional healthcare services to families since 1947. Both our primary care doctors and world-renowned specialists treat the unique needs of children and adults at more than 20 convenient locations throughout the Bronx and Westchester County.
When you choose an MMG, you also gain access to Montefiore and its extensive range of primary and specialty healthcare services for your entire family.
Montefiore offers state-of-the-art care in a compassionate environment. Our specialists offer a full range of care for your needs, including cardiology, cancer, organ transplantation, women’s health, surgical subspecialties, and more.