Comprehensive Family Care Center (CFCC)
1621 Eastchester Road
Bronx, NY 10461
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 AM – 7:30 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Primary Care)
Specialties: Dentistry, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Hematology (including Coumadin Management), Hepatology, Immunology, Internal Medicine, Nephrology-Renal, Obstetrics,Ophthalmology, Optometry, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Pulmonary, Rheumatology
Carol Lau, FNP, Administrator
Maria Elena Duda, MD, Medical Director (Medicine)
Peter Belamarich, MD, Medical Director (Pediatrics)
Talitha Bruney, MD, Medical Director (OB/GYN)
Christina Sullivan, MD, Associate Medical Director (Pediatrics)
Jade Tan, MD, Associate Medical Director (Pediatrics)
Elizabeth Harris, MD, Associate Medical Director (Medicine)
About Montefiore Medical Group Comprehensive Family Care Center (CFCC)
At Montefiore Medical Group, we work together with our patients to achieve and maintain their good health. Every patient receives a comprehensive evaluation and has an individualized medical team dedicated to his or her care. Our patients become our partners in their own care.
- Certified Diabetes Educator (RN)
- Certified Health Educators
- Chronic Care Registered Nurses (CCRNs)
- Community Health Workers
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Medicaid Interviewers
- Nurse Practitioners (NPs)
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Patient Educator
- Physicians Physician Assistants (PAs)
- Registered Dietician
- Registered Nurse
- Social Workers
We welcome most insurance plans. We also offer a sliding-fee scale for patients who are uninsured. If you do not have medical insurance, we will help you find the coverage that is most appropriate for you.
Making It Easier for You
We want you to have a positive experience as a patient of Montefiore. We offer:
- Convenient hours
- 24-hour answering service
- On-site laboratory services
- Referrals to home healthcare when necessary
- Translation services in multiple languages
As a partner with your healthcare team, there is a lot you can do to be active in your care. Here is a checklist to help you:
- Be honest with everyone on your care team about your medical history.
- Bring a list of all your health questions. Put the questions that are most important to you at the top.
- Bring a trusted family member or friend with you to help listen as your healthcare team explains your condition and your treatment plan.
- Bring a list of all medicines, vitamins and herbal supplements you take to every appointment.
- Tell your healthcare team about any other healthcare providers you see so we can include them on your team.
- Learn about your conditions, treatments and any medical tests you will be getting so you can ask questions or address concerns you have with your healthcare team.
- You are the center of your healthcare team. Work with your team to develop and follow a care plan that’s best for you. Ask questions, be honest about what does and does not work for you in your plan, and make suggestions about what might work better for you.
- Do your best to keep scheduled appointments, and call to reschedule or cancel as early as possible.
Montefiore Medical Group
Montefiore Medical Group (MMG) has been providing exceptional healthcare services to families since 1947. Both our primary care doctors and world-renowned specialists treat the unique needs of children and adults at more than 20 convenient locations throughout the Bronx and Westchester County.
When you choose an MMG doctor, you also gain access to Montefiore and its extensive range of primary and specialty healthcare services for your entire family.
Montefiore offers state-of-the-art care in a compassionate environment. Our specialists offer a full range of care for your needs, including cardiology, cancer, organ transplantation, women’s health, surgical subspecialties and more.
Bronx Community Health Network
Comprehensive Family Care Center is one of the MMG sites that is a member of the Bronx Community Health Network (BCHN), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). BCHN-sponsored FQHCs provide access to affordable, quality, comprehensive health care including dental, mental health, social work, nutrition, health education and pharmacy services. A team of healthcare professionals work together to offer an integrated system of care that ensures collaboration among all of a patient’s medical providers. No one is refused care because of inability to pay. Learn more about BCHN’s mission and its member health centers.