Co-op City (Bartow)
2100 Bartow Avenue
Bronx, NY 10475
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Camille Costa, Administrator
W. Roy Michaelis, MD, Medical Director (Pediatrics)
Montefiore Medical Group's Co-op City (Bartow)
Montefiore Medical Group's Co-op City (Bartow) practice has been providing healthcare services for adults and children for more than a decade. With a personal, family-centered approach, our diverse team of internists and pediatricians aims to meet the needs of our surrounding community.
Making It Easier for You
In addition to our comprehensive medical care, we also offer:
- Same-day sick appointments (for internal medicine and pediatrics, please call ahead)
- Convenient hours and a 24-hour answering service
- Appointments within 24 hours.
- On-site laboratory
- Bilingual staff, fluent in English and Spanish, and who can accommodate other language needs through translation services
- Referrals for home healthcare
- Services for hearing and visually impaired patients
How to find us
Montefiore Medical Group Co-op City (Bay Plaza) is conveniently located in the Co-op City and Baychester sections of the Bronx. It is easily accessible by car and public transportation. We offer on-site parking.
Take the BX26, BX28, BX29, or BX30 to Bay Plaza.
We are accessible from the Bronx River Parkway, Cross Bronx Expressway, Hutchinson River Parkway and the New England Thruway. Free parking is available in a lot.
The Benefits of Choosing MMG
Choosing a Montefiore Medical Group doctor means you gain access to the Montefiore Health System and its extensive range of specialty services for your entire family. We treat all major illnesses in a family-centered, compassionate environment.