Diabetes, Hormones & Metabolism (Endocrinology)
10 Easy Ways to Live Better with Diabetes
Now’s a great time to make a solid plan to do and be better with diabetes prevention and management. The first important step is to get reliable information that can help you change your outlook and overall health in the months ahead.
This Diabetes Awareness Month, we have the tips, tools and tactics needed to learn how to manage your diabetes and prevent further health problems.
Explore the resources below to begin your diabetes health journey.
Diabetes: Facts Versus Fiction
Diabetes and Exercise
- Exercise Recommendations from the American Diabetes Association
- Blood Glucose and Exercise
- Exercising with Diabetes Complications
- Injury-Free Exercise: 11 Quick Safety Tips
Food and Nutrition
- Making Healthy Food Choices
- Diabetes Superfoods
- Diabetes: Eating Low-Glycemic Foods
- Diabetes in Children: Food Issues at School
- Carbohydrate Foods