Administrative Fellowship at Montefiore
Interested in learning more about the Administrative Fellowship Program at Montefiore? Please contact:
Khadyja Sarr, MPH
The Gerren Joseph Faustini Administrative Fellowship Program is a robust educational and professional development program that provides fellows with the opportunities, exposure and knowledge needed to operate a successful clinical/nonclinical practice. The Administrative Fellowship Program provides intensive, hands-on training in the skills and responsibilities required of an emerging healthcare leader in a major academic medical center. The program is an 18-month rotational program to collaborate with senior leadership within Faculty Practice and across Montefiore Medical Center, working on various projects and assignments during a specific timeframe. The fellowship includes the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Director of Business Development and Program Director.
- Assume responsibility for various projects including physician productivity, work flow and financial analyses, database development, billing and collections reporting and analysis, revenue cycle initiatives, and projects designed specifically for the fellow’s personal interest.
- Gain practice management experience and eventually go on to work in a management capacity.
- Attend departmental and institutional meetings with the senior administrator and function as a member of the administrative staff.
- Develop mentorships and network with senior leadership.
Interested in the Administrative Fellowship Program at Montefiore? We encourage you to learn more about the application process, meet our previous and current fellows, and contact us with questions.