How to Apply
If you have any questions, please email the current administrative fellow:
Eligible candidates for the Administrative Fellowship Program at Montefiore must have:
- Completed the degree requirements or be degree candidates in 2021 for business administration, public health, health administration or health services administration with an accredited institution.
- Experience in the healthcare industry in forms of an internship, fellowship or employment.
- Broad knowledge of the healthcare industry, business management, finance, economics, human resources, policy and computer skills.
- Strong interest in healing, teaching and discovering the advancements in health of the communities we serve.
As a member of NCAF, our Administrative Fellowship program will accept applications directly through NCAF’s National Administrative Centralized Application Service (NAFCAS).
Interested applicants must submit the following:
- Personal statement describing: (1) your interest in healthcare management, (2) why you would like to pursue an Administrative Fellowship at Montefiore Medical Center, and (3) what goals you would like to accomplish during your fellowship
- Three letters of recommendation (1 professional, 1 academic)
- Graduate school transcript
- Undergraduate school transcript (unofficial copies will suffice)
Key Dates for Administrative Fellowship Program at Montefiore
Montefiore Medical Center will be following the guidelines created by the National Council on Administrative Fellowships.
- Application Period: June 10, 2020–October 1, 2020
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- Acceptance Date: November 12, 2020 (note: formal offers can be made any time after October 1, 2020)
Applications received after October 1, 2020, will not be considered.