Pulmonary Medicine - Lungs - Professional Training Programs - Application - New York City - Montefiore Medical Center
Each year, four fellows are selected from approximately 300 applications. Fellows are chosen from the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) and applications are submitted via ERAS (the Electronic Residency Application System).
Please include the following material with your completed universal fellowship application:
- Updated curriculum vita
- Personal statement of career objectives
- Three or four letters of recommendation
- Official test transcripts (i.e. USMLE)
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from a medical school outside of the United States)
- A copy of your medical school diploma
* Please note: paper applications are not accepted for fellowship positions.
Applications are received between November and January. Those selected to interview will visit the institution between February and April.