Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Training Programs
Beginning a career in psychiatry is to embark on a journey that is intellectually exciting, personally rewarding and emotionally transformative. The discipline itself is being revolutionized by the explosion of knowledge in the neurosciences. The integration of this knowledge with sophisticated psychological understanding of the individual patient makes the practice of modern psychiatry complex, challenging and engrossing.
This is a remarkable time to enter the field and an even better time to consider Montefiore for your training. Our Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Montefiore has an established reputation for delivering the highest quality clinical care and training for residents, fellows and interns.
We encourage you to learn more about our:
Our goal is to extensively train top-flight professionals, fully prepared to meet the evolving needs of our patients. Psychiatrists and psychologists who go through our program emerge trained, highly-skilled and prepared to work independently. To this end, we offer exceptional learning experiences at the work and in the classroom.
- Psychiatry Residency Program
- Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship Program
- Autism & OCD Fellowship Program
- Child/Adolescent Fellowship Program
- Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Fellowship Program
- Forensic Fellowship Program
- Geriatric Fellowship Program
- University Scholars Clinical and Research Fellowships
- Psychology Internship Training Program