Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Individuals accepted into the Addiction Psychiatry subspecialty training program must have satisfactorily completed an ACGME-accredited residency in psychiatry.
The complete application packet includes the following:
- Letter of interest
- Completed application
- Documentation from current or prior psychiatry residency training director of (anticipated) successful completion of program requirements
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of reference
- Medical and/or graduate school transcripts
- Evidence of state licensure
- USMLE status
- ECFMG status, where applicable
- Visa status
All qualified applicants will be invited for a day-long interview with Program Director and faculty, including site visits.
Requirements for Psychiatry as formulated by the ACGME.
For more information, please contact:
Merrill Herman, MD
Program Director - Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Belfer Building, Room 403
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
(Maria Perri - Program Administrator/Contact)
(Dr. Merrill Herman – Program Director/Contact)