Montefiore Community Pharmacy at Moses
Prescription Request Process
Prescriptions may be requested in the following manner:
- By bringing the original prescription(s) to the pharmacy.
- By having your prescriber call the prescription(s) in to the pharmacy.
- Montefiore Outpatient Pharmacy (718) 920-4934
- Einstein Outpatient Pharmacy (718) 904-3039
- By faxing it to the pharmacy. (Only electronic faxes from prescribers are acceptable as an original prescription, in all other instances, the original prescription must be presented to the pharmacy upon pickup)
- Montefiore Outpatient Pharmacy (718) 652-0733
- Einstein Outpatient Pharmacy (718) 904-2478
- By having your prescriber send an electronic prescription to the pharmacy (Please note that the electronic prescription address for the Montefiore Outpatient Pharmacy is 111 East 210 Street, Bronx, NY 10467).
The amount of time it takes to fill a prescription varies depending upon many factors and can take from 2-4 hours to complete, but the potential exists that much longer wait times may occur that can be 24 hours or more.
Our staff practice at the highest levels and want to ensure that the medication you receive is correct and prescribed in an appropriate manner.
Prescription refills may be requested by calling the pharmacy and entering the information into the automated system or by utilizing the refill request function on this site.
Refills should be requested 5-7 days before you are out of medication.