Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency - Montefiore Einstein Center for Heart and Vascular Care - New York City
The Department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery has an ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education) training program in cardiothoracic surgery. It is one of the oldest and best established in the country, dating back to 1964.
Additionally, high school students, physician's assistant surgical students, medical students, and general surgery residents all actively participate in the department's educational programs. A robust conference, lecture and rounds schedule integrates clinical care with sound didactic principles on a daily basis.
Take the Cardiothoracic Surgery Fellowship Virtual Tour
See why so many applicants choose Montefiore-Einstein
- Clinical Cardiology
- Diseases and Conditions
- Services and Treatments
- Heart and Vascular Disease Prevention and Wellness
- Research and Clinical Trials
- About Us
- Cardiology Fellowship
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Fellowship
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Residency & Fellowship
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency
- Support the Heart and Vascular Center