Administrative Fellowship at Montefiore
How to Apply
Interested in learning more about the Administrative Fellowship Program at Montefiore? Please contact:
Vinnie Pierino, MHA
Department of Medicine
3411 Wayne Ave, 5th floor
Bronx, NY 10467
Eligible candidates for the Administrative Fellowship Program at Montefiore must have:
- Completed the degree requirements or are degree candidates in 2015 for Business Administration, Public Health, Health Administration, or Health Services Administration with an accredited institution.
- Experience in the health care industry in forms of an internship, fellowship, or employment.
- Broad knowledge of the health care industry, business management, finance, economics, human resources, policy, and computer skills.
- Strong interest in healing, teaching, and discovering the advancements in health of the communities we serve.
Interested applicants must submit the following:
- One page personal statement describing: 1) your interest in health care management, 2) why you would like to pursue an Administrative Fellowship at Montefiore Medical Center, and 3) what goals you would like to accomplish during your fellowship.
- Two letters of recommendation (1 professional, 1 academic)
- Graduate school transcript – unofficial copies will suffice
Note: official graduate school transcripts will be required of those applicants invited to onsite interviews.
Key Dates for Administrative Fellowship Program at Montefiore
The Department of Medicine will not be accepting applications for the Administrative Fellowship for the 2016-2017 cycle. Please check back next year for updated information or reach out to current fellow Vinnie Pierino at firstname.lastname@example.org