How to Apply
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
Eligible candidates for the Administrative Fellowship Program at Montefiore must:
- Be a degree candidate in a field related to healthcare administration (e.g., MBA, MHA, MHSA, MPH, MPA) from an accredited institution and have an expected graduation date of December 2023 or May 2024.
- Have experience in the healthcare industry in forms of an internship, fellowship or employment.
- Have broad knowledge of the healthcare industry, business management, finance, economics, human resources, policy and computer skills.
- Have a strong interest in healing, teaching, discovering, and advancing the health of the communities we serve.
As a member of NCAF, our Administrative Fellowship program will accept applications directly through NCAF’s National Administrative Centralized Application Service (NAFCAS).
Interested applicants must submit the following:
- Personal statement describing: (1) your interest in healthcare management, (2) why you would like to pursue an Administrative Fellowship at Montefiore Medical Center, and (3) the goals you would like to accomplish during your fellowship
- Three letters of recommendation (1 professional, 1 academic)
- Graduate school transcript
- Undergraduate school transcript (unofficial copies will suffice)
Key Dates for Administrative Fellowship Program at Montefiore
Montefiore Medical Center will be following the guidelines created by the National Council on Administrative Fellowships.
- Application Period: June 9, 2023 – September 29, 2023
- Application Deadline: September 29, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time
- Acceptance Date: Formal offers can be made any time after September 29, 2023
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Applications received after September 29, 2023 will not be considered.