- To be eligible, candidates must complete an MBA, MPH, MHA, MHSA (or equivalent) within the time frame of December 2013 - May 2014. CAHME accredited institutions are preferred.
- Experience in the health care industry in forms of an internship, fellowship, or employment is preferred.
- Possess a broad knowledge of the health care industry, business management, finance, economics, human resources, and healthcare policy.
- Share an interest in healing, teaching, and discovering the advancements in health of the communities we serve.
Interested applicants must submit the following by September 29, 2013:
- A personal statement which describes: 1) Your interest in health care management, 2) Why you would like to pursue an Administrative Fellowship and why a Fellowship at Montefiore and, 3) what goals would you like to accomplish during your Fellowship.
Please email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will receive email confirmation stating their materials have been received. Should you not receive confirmation, please follow up to confirm.
Phone Interviews: Candidates invited for phone interviews will be asked to email an official graduate school transcript to email@example.com
Onsite Interviews: For candidates invited to interview onsite, two letters of recommendation (1 professional, 1 academic) will be required.