Administrative Fellowship at Montefiore
How to Apply
Interested in learning more about the Administrative Fellowship Program at Montefiore? Please contact:
Casey Browder, MHA
Department of Medicine
3411 Wayne Ave, 5th floor
Bronx, NY 10467
Eligible candidates for the Administrative Fellowship Program at Montefiore must have:
- Completed the degree requirements or are degree candidates in 2015 for Business Administration, Public Health, Health Administration, or Health Services Administration with an accredited institution.
- Experience in the health care industry in forms of an internship, fellowship, or employment.
- Broad knowledge of the health care industry, business management, finance, economics, human resources, policy, and computer skills.
- Strong interest in healing, teaching, and discovering the advancements in health of the communities we serve.
The application deadline for the Administrative Fellowship Program at Montefiore is September 22, 2014.
Interested applicants must submit the following:
- One page personal statement describing: 1) your interest in health care management, 2) why you would like to pursue an Administrative Fellowship at Montefiore Medical Center, and 3) what goals you would like to accomplish during your fellowship.
- Two letters of recommendation (1 professional, 1 academic)
- Graduate school transcript – unofficial copies will suffice
Note: official graduate school transcripts will be required of those applicants invited to onsite interviews.
Please consolidate and e-mail all materials (one e-mail) to email@example.com by September 22, 11:59 PM. Applying early is strongly encouraged. All applicants will receive e-mail confirmation stating their materials have been received. Should you not receive confirmation, please follow up to confirm.
Applications submitted after September 22, 2014 will not be considered.
Key Dates for Administrative Fellowship Program at Montefiore
- September 22, 2014: Application Deadline
- Early October: Phone interviews
- Late October: On-site interviews
- Early November: Selection announcement
- Early July, 2015: Fellowship begins