Our exceptional care is delivered virtually by our experienced team of specialists.
With Virtual Urgent Care, a doctor is as close as your mobile phone, computer or tablet
When you suspect a common illness, you have a minor injury, or you are feeling stressed, you don’t have to leave your home. Montefiore’ Einstein's Virtual Urgent Care can connect you with a Montefiore doctor quickly—wherever you are.
Stay home and see the doctor.
Request a Virtual Urgent Care Visit on MyChart.
Dr. Deborah J. White
Vice Chair, Emergency Department
Einstein Campus Emergency Department
Here are some of the issues we can help you with now.
- Muscle and joint pain
- Urinary symptoms
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting or constipation
- Rash and skin issues like cuts or minor burns
- Eye issues
- Cough, cold or sore throat
- Health Screening
Monday - Friday
10:00am – 9:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
10:00am – 6:00pm
Are you experiencing anxiety, depression or stress? We have specialists available to help Monday 10:00am - 2:00pm, and Tuesday and Wednesday 12:00pm - 5:00pm.
Virtual Urgent Care is for patients who currently need treatment for non-emergencies or minor illness. Patients awaiting follow-up on labs, imaging or previous visits, please contact your provider.
Steps for Beginning a Virtual Urgent Care Visit
- Access Montefiore MyChart via your iOS or Android device. You can also access MyChart using your desktop/laptop with a camera and microphone via mychart.montefiore.org.
- Log into or sign up for your MyChart Account
- Select the Virtual Urgent Care option from the menu and complete all questions to join the queue.
- Complete PreCheck-in as you wait for the doctor to see you to complete your registration
- Upon receiving notification from the doctor to join the visit, click on the visit alert link on the Welcome page screen to quickly jump into the video visit.
Detailed instructions about how to access your Virtual Urgent Care visitEn Espanol
Tips For a Successful Virtual Urgent Care Appointment
- Please test your device here ahead of time, if possible.
- Select a quiet area that gives you privacy for your video visit. We recommend that it be well lit and away from any windows that might reflect light.
- Please wear headphones if possible. This will improve your ability to hear your doctor.
- If you have any device that may assist the doctor during the visit (blood pressure cuff, glucose meter, scale, any wearable device, etc.), please have it accessible.
- Be prepared with a list of any questions you might have during the visit.
- Samsung users should make Chrome their default browser.
If you already have a Montefiore MyChart account, you can access your doctor video visits and health information from anywhere using the MyChart app.
If You’re Experiencing a Medical or Behavioral Health Emergency, call 911
MyChart scheduling is not for emergencies! If you are having trouble breathing, chest pain, loss of consciousness, excessive blood loss, or any medical or behavioral health symptom requiring immediate attention, please call 911 or seek immediate medical care. Click on the following links for more information on Montefiore’s Emergency Services and Urgent Care Facilities.