HR Star Awards
As a Montefiore HR professional, you embody the organization’s values and serve as an ambassador for the entire health system. Every day, you work to advance our unique organizational culture, all in the interest of providing the communities that we serve with exceptional patient care. Now we want to celebrate you for shining brightly in your professional endeavors.
This fall, we are introducing the HR STAR Awards. These awards reward and recognize individuals and teams for exceptional work that adds value to the organization and demonstrates Montefiore’s Human Resources Guiding Principles:
- We foster an environment where exceptional talent thrives.
- We develop and execute compensation and total rewards strategies to address business and workforce challenges.
- We mentor and train the next generation of healthcare professionals and leaders.
- We deliver labor and employee relations strategies to successfully meet organizational outcomes.
- We champion a spirit of innovation and inquiry, empower our workforce to make a difference and hold each other accountable for excellence in service and performance.
Do you know an individual or team who truly embodies these principles? Read the criteria below and nominate a colleague or team for this award today. You may submit more than one nomination for these awards.
The Individual HR STAR Award will be given to an HR Associate who achieves excellence beyond normal performance expectations, exemplifying at least one of the HR Guiding Principles.
The Team HR STAR Award will be given to a group of HR Associates who, through outstanding teamwork, exemplify at least one of the HR Guiding Principles. Special consideration will be given to HR associates who partner across functional groups to accomplish a project, task, initiative or innovation.
The nomination form will require a specific example of how the nominee(s) demonstrate one of the HR Guiding Principles.
In order to be considered, all nominees must be endorsed by their respective Vice Presidents.
- The nomination period starts November 13th and runs until January 15th.