CEAD Staff in the News
Read stories featuring the CEAD’s leadership and clinical experts and their research.
Members of the media can call the Montefiore Office of Public Relations at 718-920-4011 to arrange interviews with CEAD experts and to obtain information about Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- NIH Grant Will Support Evaluation of Alzheimer’s Screening Tool in Primary Care Settings
- A French Village’s Radical Vision of a Good Life with Alzheimer’s
- The Joys and Struggles of Caregiving
- Caring for people with Dementia
- Neurology Professors Just Listed the 9 Worst Habits for the Human Brain
- NIH Awards $13.8 Million for Studies on the Prevention and Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease
- Telemedicine in Dementia Care: Here to Stay?
- Telemedicine delivers for Alzheimer’s patients and their caregivers
- Using Cognitive Rehabilitation to Aid Dementia Patients
- Pre-Dementia Linked to Certain Personality Traits in a Study
- Is Dancing the Kale of Exercise?
- Adapting Telemedicine for Dementia During COVID-19
- Can Dancing Prevent Dementia?
- Dementia Care Reimagined
- How I’m Preparing for the Dementia I Believe I Will Get
- 5 Simple Ways to Boost Memory and Mood
- The Stages of Alzheimer’s
- New Dementia Screening Tool Overcomes Cultural Bias
- Does Caregiver Burden Correlate with Patient Cognitive Impairment?
- This Therapy May Help Reverse Memory Loss in People With Early Stages of Alzheimer
- The Importance of Early Detection in Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Importance of Caring for Yourself While Caring for Someone With Alzheimer
- How You Walk Could Flag Mental Decline
- Home Safety Tips for Patients with Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Scan Test Predicts Fall Risk in Elderly