Center for Comparative Effectiveness Research
The mission of the Center for Comparative Effectiveness Research is to end health disparities in urban, multi-ethnic, under-served populations by conducting high impact prevention science and building capacity among researchers and communities.
How do we do it?
Dr. Julia Arnsten directs the administrative core of the Center for Comparative Effectiveness Research, which supports multidisciplinary and high-impact research, enhances the excellence of research projects, and trains the next generation of comparative effectiveness research scientists.
Current areas of research focus:
- Integrated Medical and Substance Abuse Treatment
- Patient-Centered Outcomes
- Social Media and HIV Prevention
- Tobacco Cessation and Mental Health
- Safe Opioid Prescribing for Chronic Pain
- Care and Treatment of Hepatitis C
- Transgender Health
For more information or to learn about the Center’s research, please visit http://www.einstein.yu.edu/departments/medicine/divisions/general-internal-medicine/research/ccer/research.aspx