Dentistry & Oral Surgery
Professional Training Programs
The Department of Dentistry at Montefiore Medical Center provides comprehensive care for diseases and disorders of the mouth, jaws, teeth, and face.
Our faculty and residents are dedicated to providing excellent patient care to maintain oral health and wellness.
Our graduate dental education Residency programs are fully approved by the American Dental Association's Commission on Accreditation:
- General Practice (1 year)
- Pediatric Dentistry (2 years)
- Orthodontics (3 years)
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (4 years)
- Prosthodontics (3 years)
Our faculty and residents participate in basic and applied research projects, to expand the reaches of current knowledge and techniques in all areas of modern dentistry.
We offer the convenience of a multi-site practice, with locations at:
- Montefiore Medical Center (Centennial Building)
- Montefiore Medical Center (Schiff Pavilion)
- Montefiore Medical Park (Poplar Street)
- Montefiore Medical Group-CFCC
- Montefiore Medical Group-CHCC
We are wheelchair- and stretcher-accessible, and emergency services are available.