Roy G. Kulick, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Practice Specialty
- Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand & Upper Extremity
- Medical Education
- Cornell University Medical College
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Ctr, Columbia Presbyterian, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Associate Professor, Orthopedic Surgery
- Administrative Title
- Chief, Hand and Upper Extremity
- Clinical Focus
- Reconstructive hand surgery, arthritis, Dupuytren's disease, nerve compression including carpal tunnel syndrome
View Dr. Kulick's publications on EinsteinView Dr. Kulick's publications on PubMed
New York Magazine Best Doctors in New York and America
Past President New York Society for Surgery of the Hand (1995)
Roy G. Kulick, MD, Director of Hand and Upper Extremity surgery, specializes in reconstructive hand surgery, arthritis, Dupuytren’s disease and nerve compression, including carpal tunnel syndrome. He is board certified and holds a Sub-Specialty Certificate of Added Qualification for Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Kulick also serves as an Associate Professor at our Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Dr. Kulick received his bachelor’s degree from New York University and his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College. He completed his residency at Columbia University Medical Center, an internship at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center during his first year of residency, and a fellowship at Hospital for Special Surgery.
New York magazine has recognized Dr. Kulick as a “Best Doctor” in New York and America.