Jennifer P. Grossman, MD
- Practice Specialty
- Pediatrics, Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine
- Medical Education
- Sackler School of Medicine, New York
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Administrative Title
- Attending Physician, Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Children’s Hospital at Montefiore
Jennifer Grossman, MD, is an Attending Physician in the Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine at Children’s Hospital at Montefiore (CHAM), as well as an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at our Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Grossman joined Montefiore in 2018.
Dr. Grossman received her Bachelor of Science in Biology from Yeshiva University in 2008 and went on to earn her Doctor of Medicine from Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University in 2012. In 2015, Dr. Grossman completed a residency in pediatrics at CHAM, followed by a fellowship in pediatric emergency medicine in 2018 at Maimonides Medical Center.
Dr. Grossman’s primary research involves diagnosis of appendicitis in the emergency department. She is also interested in medical student, resident and fellow education.
Dr. Grossman is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and a member of American College of Emergency Physicians.