Albert A. Panozzo, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Practice Specialty
- Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand Surgery
- Medical Education
- University of New South Wales
- Royal North Shore Hospital, Concord Distrist Hospital, Australian Orthopedic Association
- New York University Medical Center
Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli
The Canberra Orthopedic Group
- Main Location
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Administrative Title
- Attending Physician, Hand Surgery
- Clinical Focus
Acute and chronic conditions of the upper extremity with an emphasis on conditions involving the elbow, wrist and hand.
- View Dr. Panozzo’s publications on PubMed
Albert A.Panozzo, MD is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon specializing in the treatment of both acute and chronic conditions of the upper extremity with an emphasis on conditions involving the elbow, wrist and hand. He is also an Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at our Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Dr. Panozzo was trained in orthopaedic surgery in Sydney, Australia. He has undergone additional training in bone tumor surgery at the Rizzoli Institute in Bologna, Italy and arthroscopic and sports surgery in Canberra, Australia. He spent two years at the Institute of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at New York University Medical Center where he completed both hand and microvascular fellowships. While in training, he spent six months at the Shriners Hospital in Portland, Oregon, and trained in microsurgical techniques at the Prince of Wales Hospital in Hong Kong.