Paul Gittens, MD
- Practice Specialty
- Reproductive Endocrinology, Urology
- Medical Education
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hosp -Dept. of Surgery
- Board Certified
- Main Location
Adult Urology: 718-920-4531
Click here to see our locations
- Academic Title
- Assistant Professor of Urology and Obsterics & Gynecology Department of Urology
- Administrative Title
- Director of Sexual Dysfunction Male Infertility and Andrology
- Clinical Focus
- Erectile and sexual dysfunction, penile prosthesis, men’s sexual health, male infertility, microscopic vasectomy reversal, microscopic varicocelectomy, testosterone and hormone replacement, Peyronie’s disease, and general urology.
- Research Focus
- Dr. Gittens is actively pursuing research in male and female reproduction, penile prosthesis and several different elements of sexual health.
- View Dr. Gittens' publications on Pubmed
- Paul R. Gittens, MD, Assistant Professor, Urology, is Director, Sexual Dysfunction, Male Fertility and Andrology, Montefiore and Einstein. He performed his residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and fellowship training in male reproductive medicine and surgery, sexual dysfunction and hormone replacement therapy at Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Gittens specializes in the area of chronic testicular pain, female and male sexual dysfunction, hormone replacement and microsurgery. He treats men with premature ejaculation, Peyronie's disease, erectile dysfunction and low testosterone as well as women suffering from anorgasmia, low libido and pain with intercourse. Dr. Gittens is a member of the American Urological Association, the Sexual Medicine Society of North America and the American Society of Reproductive Medicine.